- WLP’s goal is to help mid to senior level female managers and leaders to face up today’s challenges. The training content compromises a complete set of effective training tools, which in addition to discussions includes self assessment, working in groups, and individual sessions aimed at introducing the modern woman to concepts of advanced leadership.
- WLP aims at developing women leaders capable of leading public and private institutions and contributing to business growth under the changing competitive world.
The participants will:
- Gain a full and honest picture of their strengths and developmental needs, and develop priorities.
- Develop the leadership skill of giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Learn strategies for using their power and influence more effectively within their organizations.
- Learn how to overcome their biases and discomforts associated with exercising political know-how.
- Make new choices for investment of personal energy based on an examination of trade-offs and reward.
- Learn how to lead with authenticity, clarifying personal values and their fit within the organizational culture.