The FLP will develop participants’ Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes in the areas of self and people leadership Focusing on building self awareness and creation of direction, and setting both long and short term priorities and plans. This program enables participants to create positive human interactions and a Collaborative environment in the work place. It focuses on creating internal customer satisfaction, understanding, and appreciating diversity. It also equips future leaders with leadership skills for aligning and developing teams contribute to and achieve the organizations’ goals.
• It is designed to help employees appreciate personal quality, create a culture of initiative, self-control and self-check, develop tools to strengthen self-esteem and hence performance as well as identify and seize personal development potential.
• It focuses on giving the candidates the necessary tools to win their own internal battle by being able to link the business values to the personal values thus prioritize their goals, needs and emotions in a workable and practical manner.
• It ensures faster and more accurate customer interaction, which will be supported by several role-plays to expose agents to common communication problems and their solutions. In order to keep their competitive advantage and maintain profitability, organizations need to create customer-focused environment at all levels to guarantee customer satisfaction at every interface.
• The organization's leaders realize the fullest potential of human resources to yield greatest benefit for the individual and the organization.
• Module 1: A: Lead Yourself
B: Time Management
• Modules 2: Communication (Basics and Skills)
• Module 3: Building a Collaborative Workplace
• Module 4: Leadership Skills and Tools & Techniques
• Module 5: Presentation Skills
• Module 6: Eliminating Fake Work
This development program will be a behavioral based training. It is an interactive program. The participants will practically exercise lessons learnt in each module. This is achieved through exercises, games, role-plays, case studies simulating real organization environment.
Value to Participants
• Understand what personal vision means and how it impacts personal success.
• Incorporate self-knowledge in personal decision-making.
• Create a common language of interactions within the organization.
• Enhance the ability to build rapport and gain the confidence of others.
• Emphasize on the significance of the internal customer service as one of the corner stones
for a successful customer driven organization.
• Identify the factors that can prevent an organization from maximizing customer value.
• Learn the cornerstones of leadership
• Build a team with positive and common communication language
• Identify team members’ strengths, weaknesses, motivators, and roles
It is designed to develop new leaders and managers; employees in supervisory, senior, and team leading assignments; and potential leaders and candidates for promotion to above positions